Conference Sessions: 8:30AM - 3:00PM
Exhibit Hall: 9:30AM - 2:00PM
Strategic Planning at Government's Fiscal Year-End
Digital Government Institute (DGI), celebrating over 17 years as a trusted source of education, networking, and training programs on the most important topics facing government IT management professionals, presents the third annual FREE 930gov Showcase (930 representing government's September 30th fiscal year-end.)
All government agencies and industry organizations rely on an effective strategy to be successful, including IT investment, management, procurement and workforce planning. And the best time to gather with your peers, review success stories and look to the future is during the fiscal year-end.
The 930gov Conference and Tradeshow is a year-end strategy exchange bringing together Government IT, program management, acquisition professionals and their teams to review FY2015 plans, and explore new opportunities.
- Attendees will examine key technology trends, continue conversations about important topics addressed throughout the current year, and explore those trends expected to have a major impact in the coming year.
- Government and industry practitioners will share effective tools and techniques for strategic thinking, planning and action at all levels.
- Industry leading solutions providers will demonstrate cutting-edge technology products and solutions, during this Q4 busy season.
Plan to attend this one-day, information-packed, high-value event to discuss and review relevant technology trends, issues, policies and solutions from the current year, and to prepare for the next fiscal year. While the 930gov Conference & Tradeshow is full of professional-development opportunities to network and see what’s new, attendees will also have fun through raffles, show special offers, and celebrity appearances. 930gov is designed to Get In, Get Out and Get what you need all in one day.
For More Information
For more information on attending or exhibiting, email us: email@example.com.
2014 930gov Event Highlights
What participants enjoyed most about the 2014 930gov Conference & Tradeshow:
- "Exposure to new ideas; networking opportunities."
- "Breadth of experience by speakers; content level."
- "Variety of speakers."
- "Lively discussions."
- "Energy of presenters and attendee focus on topics."
- "Diversity of speakers and their engagement in the topics."
- "Networking, choice of speakers, choice of exhibits."
- "Exhibit Hall; learned new technology."
- "Good range of topics. Would have liked to attend more."
- "Easy registration."
- "Everything was well organized, current and useful."
- "Benefiting from various content of different tracks."
- "KM Sessions were logically arranged to build off of each other- helpful."
- "The fact that it was free and provided an opportunity to hear from others and gain insight."
- "Layout was excellent, presenters were prepared, good Q&A, audience interested, rooms full."
- "I'm a knowledge worker and attend a lot of training sessions. This training is one of the better ones. Good speakers, good schedule with appropriate breaks."
- "The premise is unbreakably direct: Connect people who sell stuff with people who buy stuff at the time the are buying. Great strategy doesn't have to be complicated. It just has to work. You are definitely on to something."