Data security threats continue to increase in number and sophistication. The growing use of collaborative technologies – from mobile devices and social media to virtualization and cloud computing – will continue to be one of the most significant factors impacting the security landscape. For these reasons, the federal government has increased efforts to minimize and prevent cyber security attacks, and will continue to place significant focus on securing the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Digital Government Institute's 7th annual Cyber Security Conference -- which is free for government professionals to attend -- will explore today's cyber threats and offer an opportunity for those supporting government security initiatives to collaborate on how to detect, protect, and respond to these challenges.
Certificate of Completion
Digital Government Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
Keynote Speaker Announced
David Medine, Chairman, Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board will discuss "Striking the Right Balance Between National Security, Privacy and Civil Liberties".
Richard Hale, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Cyber Security, Department of Defense
For more information
For more information on attending or sponsoring, email us.
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2013 Conference:
- "This is my first time attending one of DGI Conferences & Expo. I was very impressed with the format, speakers and especially their knowledge and willingness to share what is actually taking place globally."
- "This conference provided very valuable insight on the current security trends and issues that impact federal government networks. Thank you for putting this together and hope to attend future conferences."
- "Excellent cross-section of experts from government and industry. Intimate forum. Well organized."
- "This is my third time attending DGI function. Always worthwhile."
- "Provided very valuable insight on the current security trends and issues that impact federal government networks. Thank you for putting this together and hope to attend future conferences."
- "Another first rate conference by a first rate organization. Loved it all!"
- "Good topics – relevant to my agency – good presenters."
- "Excellent information, and speakers were very dynamic. I’m looking forward to getting the slides."
- (I enjoyed) "The opening comments, the willingness to share best practices and quality of speakers."
- "Good line up of presenters and topics."
- "Very timely, relevant topics."
- "Provided a wide range of security approaches highlighting past, present and future."
- (I enjoyed) "The topics and vendors. Great for networking."
- "Great conference Mike! My compliments to your staff too!"
- "The speakers were very knowledgeable and were eager to answer questions."