Online Registration is Now Closed
Online registration is now closed for Digital Government Institute's 9th annual Cyber Security Conference. You are welcome to register onsite tomorrow. Also consider registering for our second Cyber/IT Security Conference on August 24 @930gov. Visit www.930gov.com for more information and a registration link. Thank you for your interest.
Data security threats continue to increase in number and sophistication. The growing use of collaborative technologies – from mobile devices and social media to virtualization and cloud computing – will continue to be one of the most significant factors impacting the security landscape. For these reasons, the federal government has increased efforts to minimize and prevent cyber security attacks, and will continue to place significant focus on securing the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Digital Government Institute's 9th annual Cyber Security Conference -- which is free for government professionals to attend -- will explore today's cyber threats and offer an opportunity for those supporting government security initiatives to collaborate on how to detect, protect, and respond to these challenges.
Education Advisory Committee
- Christina Ayiotis, Esq., CRM, Co-Chair, Georgetown Cybersecurity Law Institute
- Randy Bachman, CISSP, SSCP, CISO, Telecom Systems Specialist, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, Cybersecurity & Communications Reliability Division, U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Jim Chen, Professor Cybersecurity, National Defense University
- Robert Clark, Cyber Law Fellow, Army Cyber Institute, United States Military Academy
- Ann Dixon, Strategist, PotomacWave Consulting
- Arlette Hart, Chief Information Security Officer, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Department of Justice
- Dr. Mansur Hasib, CISSP, PMP, CPHIMS, Program Chair, Cybersecurity Technology, The Graduate School, University of Maryland University College
- Chuck McGann, Chief Cyber Strategist, Salient/CRGT (former CISO USPS)
- Mike Smoyer, President, Digital Government Institute
- Natalia Olson-Urtecho, Regional Administrator, Mid-Atlantic Region (PA, DE, VA, WV, DC), U.S. Small Business Administration
Certificate of Completion
Digital Government Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
For more information
For more information on attending or sponsoring, email us.
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2015 Conference:
- "Great speakers and well-managed vendor presence."
- "Variety of speakers and the lack of sales pitches."
- "Current and relevant topics."
- "Not a lot of rambling answers to questions - direct."
- "Good mix of users, vendors and practitioners in CyberSecurity."
- "Diverse info from a variety of cyber-security professionals."
- "Engaging topics. Gifted speakers."
- "(My) favorite Security Conference each year."