Data security threats continue to increase in number and sophistication. The growing use of collaborative technologies – from mobile devices and social media to virtualization and cloud computing – will continue to be one of the most significant factors impacting the security landscape. For these reasons, the federal government has increased efforts to minimize and prevent cyber security attacks, and will continue to place significant focus on securing the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Digital Government Institute's 9th annual Cyber Security Conference -- which is free for government professionals to attend -- will explore today's cyber threats and offer an opportunity for those supporting government security initiatives to collaborate on how to detect, protect, and respond to these challenges.
Certificate of Completion
Digital Government Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
For more information
For more information on attending or sponsoring, email us.
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2015 Conference:
- "Great speakers and well-managed vendor presence."
- "Variety of speakers and the lack of sales pitches."
- "Current and relevant topics."
- "Not a lot of rambling answers to questions - direct."
- "Good mix of users, vendors and practitioners in CyberSecurity."
- "Diverse info from a variety of cyber-security professionals."
- "Engaging topics. Gifted speakers."
- "(My) favorite Security Conference each year."