With the continuing growth of digital information, the scope of electronic records management has expanded exponentially and is an increasingly critical issue for government agencies, particularly as it relates to being able to provide secure storage, access, and retrieval of this information.
Join government and industry experts at this 14th Annual event -- which is free for government professionals -- who will discuss current technology-based requirements and examples of successful electronic records management and e-discovery programs, explore agency case studies for meeting requirements, as well as the workflow challenges and debate over changing preservation rules.
CRM's: EARN CMP CREDITS
The E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conference will apply to offer Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM) Certification Maintenance Points (CMP).
Attendees can request a Certificate of Completion (a sign-up sheet will be available at the registration desk), which will note the ICRM pre-approved code. Attending CRMs can submit their requests online via the new ICRM database at www.icrm.org, and attach the evidentiary documentation to their request.
For More Information
For more information on attending or sponsoring this event, email us.
What Last Year's Attendees Enjoyed Most
- “The DGI conferences bring together more IT and RM and agency General Counsel staffs in a more blended fashion than most conferences - and the recent conference was such a great blend of programs to all of these disciplines.”
- "Variety of speakers and topics was very good this year."
- "Interaction with Vendors and Networking with other people there, I have attended two of the e-Discovery conferences and I have met several people. It's been a wonderful experience."
- "It was thrilling to hear about a federal agency that actually gets it. Inspirational and encouraging."
- "The panel staff discussions were very helpful. Enjoyed the overall topics and learned much from the government and industry leaders."
- "Good mix of speakers and vendors."
- "Networking opportunity and the fact that it was over by 2:30 to accommodate dealing with the traffic."
- "Overall outstanding conference."