With the overwhelming growth of digital information, the scope of electronic records management has expanded exponentially and is an increasingly critical issue for government agencies, particularly as it relates to being able to provide secure storage, access, and retrieval of this information.
Join government and industry experts at this 11th Annual event -- which is free for government professionals -- who will discuss current technology-based requirements and examples of successful electronic records management and e-discovery programs, as well as the workflow challenges and debate over changing preservation rules.
For more information
For more information on attending or sponsoring this event, email us.
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2013 Conference
- “I look forward to the conference every year. The presenters present relative information.”
- I enjoyed “Networking opportunities across agencies, agency contractors, speakers.”
- “I enjoyed the many presenters and information I’ve learned. Thanks for the opportunity to be in the midst of great people / valuable information. Great conference!”
- “(DGI) does a great job of providing great value to the federal community. Please express my thanks to your staff for their extraordinary work.”
- "Information presented was relevant to both Federal and industry areas."
- "Great opportunity to broaden work horizon."
- "Great interaction with speakers and attendees. Very useful and positive to make this conference very worthwhile."
- "Each presentation was relevant to RM, and that is what I was looking for."
- "Informative presentations; this was time well spent."
- "Well organized and very interesting. Impressive speakers and presentation."