There are plenty of changes underway in how the federal government operates and manages technology for improving service, including the Administration challenging government agencies to focus on effective ways to foster citizen engagement.
DGI's 13th Government Customer Service Conference -- which is free for government professionals -- will explore the policies, applications and technologies involved with improving customer and citizen services. This annual event is one of the largest serving public sector professionals responsible for improving customer experience and citizen engagement through content management, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), social media, mobile technologies, contact center operations, and more. Annually, conference presenters share practical, actionable information on successful programs, obstacles overcome, future plans and recommendations to boost customer service programs.
Keynote Speaker Announced
Martha A. Dorris, Deputy Associate Administrator, Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, U.S. General Services Administration
Award Winners Featured
Winners of the 2014 Government Customer Contact Services Excellence Awards will participate in the DGI conference program. Since 2001, the Government Contact Services Community of Practice (Cgov) has recognized public sector professionals representing government contact centers, help desks and other customer service portals in the areas of teamwork, technical excellence and customer focus. DGI is partnering with the Cgov Community of Practice to provide a platform for these award winning agencies to share their experiences at the 2014 Government Customer Service Conference.
Award winners include:
- IRS Payroll/Personnel Systems: Teamwork Award
- USCIS International Operations Division: Customer Focus Award
- DC Public Safety: Overall Excellence Award & Technical Experience Award
What Attendees Said...
What Attendees Said About the 2013 Conference:
- “Good speakers with diverse accounts of customer service expertise and processes within Federal Government.”
- “The best practices and town hall.”
- “The presentation Team Work was excellent.”
- “Great take aways.”
- “Speaker quality and information content were excellent. Networking opportunities encouraged participant interaction.”
- “Knowledge sharing relative to fellow customer service providers.”
- “Hearing great ideas on improving customer service, teambuilding and the importance of metrics and performance.”
- “Appreciate free forum for Government.”
- “Informational component, realistic application on a general level.”
- “Thank you for hosting; this is wonderful information.”
For More Information
On attending or sponsoring this event, email us.